Having a damaged or worn roof can put your home and belongings at risk for water damage, as well as run up your energy bill. In some cases, repair won’t cut it, and you can save time and money by replacing your old roof.
When Should You Call Your Roofing Company to Replace Your Roof?
A new roof can effectively protect your home for 20-25 years. If your roof is nearing the end of that range, consider making an upgrade. Here are some other signs that your home’s roof needs to be replaced:
- Curled or cracked shingles
- Missing shingles
- Bald spots on shingles
- You need frequent repairs
- Dark stains
- Your roof is visibly worn
Partnership Second to None!
The typical roof lasts about 25 years. Your patience with lost productivity from leak repairs, damage control, or full reroofing probably lasts about 25 seconds. That brings us to timing. Though a reroofing project is probably the last thing you want to consider, let’s quickly discuss the Atlantic Roofing Company approach today—because storm clouds are building on the horizon, and you need a proactive partner who anticipates and understands your needs uniquely.
We’ll immediately get to work on a value-engineered replacement solution custom-built to your budget, energy concerns, and business priorities. You’ll set the agenda. We’ll deliver with the highest-rated job safety guidelines and reroof with the highest-quality materials from the industry’s best partners. So you stay as productive as you need to with minimal interruption. Today, and twenty-five years from now. Let’s take a closer look at how we do it.
A Proven Process to Build Your Success Our reroofing process with you begins the moment you call. We’ll provide complete transparency throughout, with you at the center providing important information. Next, we’ll embark on five steps:
- We’ll seek to understand the specifics of your business, including budgetary requirements and overall facility life-cycle goals.
- We’ll work with you to determine the optimal time to complete your reroofing needs.
- We’ll do a thorough site inspection, examining both the interior and exterior of the building, taking core samples, inspecting drainage points, and reviewing metal termination points.
- We’ll use infrared scans and the latest technology to check for leak penetrations, moisture access points, and insulation issues.
- We’ll provide a comprehensive, custom-built quote in two to three weeks that includes a detailed conditions photo-log, an energy-saving/life-cycle analysis, and an in-depth scope of work.
Worried about Roof Replacement Cost?
Let the roofing repair, replacement, and maintenance experts at Atlantic Roofing Company put your mind at ease. We will evaluate your project, make recommendations, and work with you to find a realistic solution that suits your individual needs.
Request a Free Roof Replacement Estimate
Let Atlantic Roofing Company Replace Your Wilmington, North Carolina, Roof
Ready for a new roof? Choose an established Wilmington contractor. Atlantic Roofing Company has been safely and efficiently installing attractive and protective roofs for years. Contact us today for a free cost estimate.