5-V Crimp Metal Roofing
5-V Metal Roofing panels have been used for many generations on rural projects. Today, many homeowners have recognized the strength, durability, and aesthetic appeal of these panels and find them ideal for homes commonly found inland and in coastal areas, such as Wilmington.
Request A Free Estimate
Due to the high level of volume due to Hurricane Florence, we are unable to accept new customers at this time. We are currently booked through April 2019.
If you have a request or are an existing customer needing service, please call our office and leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Exposed fastened panel, traditional “V” rib
- 24″ panel coverage
- 1/2″ rib height
- Gauges: 29 ga and 26 ga standard
- Minimum roof slope: 3:12
- Finishes: MS Colorfast 45 and Acrylic Coated Galvalume
- Contact your nearest branch for load-carrying capabilities
- Dade County Approved
- UL 580, Class 90 Wind Uplift, Construction #453
- UL 2218, Class 4 Impact Rating
- UL 790, Class A Fire Resistance Rating